If you require support from College or an official letter then please apply using the relevant form from this page.
The College can provide letters for official purposes. Please complete the relevant form and submit.
- Council Tax Exemption Letter - (not required if you live in College-owned accommodation; for those students residing in private accommodation in Cambridge City and liaising directly with the Cambridge City Council, the exemption should be applied for online
- Opening a UK Bank Account Letter
- Student Status/Proof of address letter (please note that you should not need one to register with a GP, they will normally accept other forms of ID, e.g. offer letter)
Request to Change Subject
For undergraduates who wish to be considered for a change of subject
- Change of Subject Application This form should be completed when requesting a change of Tripos. The completed form should be returned to the Tutorial Office. Deadline for completion and return of applications is the end of July for changes requested for the next academic year.
- Change of Course Request - Management Studies This form should be completed when requesting a change into Management Studies. Please see the section Restricted Subjects for further information.
Replacement University Card
If you require a replacement University Card, please complete this form.