Queens’ is a lively community of students, fellows and staff. The College is located at the heart of the city of Cambridge, with good access to University departments and to the town. We are famous for our ancient buildings and riverside site; if you visit, though, you’ll see that the College has evolved throughout its six centuries and that Queens’ as a place and as a community is very much engaged with the present and looking to the future.
These pages contain information for all visitors to Queens' College, including prospective students, alumni and tourists. We also have a Disability Access Guide with information for anyone with access requirements.
- Travelling to Queens': information on approaching Queens' by car, bus or train
- Site map: a plan of the College's grounds
- Tourist information: opening hours, entrance charges and information on arranging a group visit to Queens'
- Visiting Cambridge: links to external websites with information on Cambridge as a city
- History: information and facts on the history of Queens' College and the University of Cambridge, and some of our eminent alumni
- The College's disability access guide provides information for anyone with access requirements.
- The Porters: contact information for the College porters