We can offer:
- College Accommodation for three years
- A full catering service, and the option to self-cater with kitchenettes on each landing
- Transparent pricing for rooms - no hidden extras or compulsory meal purchases
- An internet socket in every room and wireless access throughout the College
- A theatre, gym, squash courts and punt hire on the main site
- A large, central location beside the Cam with easy access to lectures, libraries and the centre of Cambridge
- A bus-stop outside College for a direct link to the Clinical School at Addenbrookes and major science departments in West Cambridge
Open Days are an excellent way to find out about the College. The college is currently open for prospective students to walk around the grounds of the college. Please go to the Porters Lodge on Silver Street, who will let you in. You can also find out lots more about what goes on at Queens' through the website or request a prospectus.
In 2023 we will be accepting applications to the foundation year in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (pre-degree course). This innovative route is designed for a new field of candidates to help them realise their academic potential through a full-time, residential programme fully embedded in the Collegiate University. There will be eligibility criteria which you will need to meet in order to apply to the course.
The JCR (Students' Union) provides a student voice in the College's governance, as well as supporting student societies and organising social activities. The sports ground and boathouse are nearby.
Find out more information about the Choir and our Choral or Organ Scholarships.
Find out more about the courses we offer. We have also made some YouTube videos from the viewpoint of our current students. Learn more about the subjects offered at the University of Cambridge: a selection of suggested reading lists and resources from departmental and College websites, other universities and sources on the internet with the university super-curricular suggestions.
Watch videos from students answering common applicant questions about their lives at Queens' and Cambridge. Six students are featured in the videos, who study Computer Science, Engineering, English, Geography, Law and Medicine and cover all three standard undergraduate years.