Queens' is a large, centrally-located College. It is characterised by openness and informality, making it modern, welcoming and comfortable. At the same time Queens' is still a place of historical beauty and charm.
We can offer:
- College Accommodation for three years
- A full catering service, and the option to self-cater with kitchenettes on each landing
- Transparent pricing for rooms - no hidden extras or compulsory meal purchases
- An internet socket in every room and wireless access throughout the College
- A theatre, gym, squash courts and punt hire on the main site
- A large, central location beside the Cam with easy access to lectures, libraries and the centre of Cambridge
- A bus-stop outside College for a direct link to the Clinical School at Addenbrookes and major science departments in West Cambridge
Open Days are an excellent way to find out about the College. Potential applicants are welcome to visit at any time: just make yourself known at the Porters' Lodge in Silver Street. You can also find out lots more about what goes on through the website or request a prospectus.
Find out more about the courses we offer. We have also made some YouTube videos from the viewpoint of our current students. Learn more about the subjects offered at the University of Cambridge: a selection of suggested reading lists and resources from departmental and College websites, other universities and sources on the internet with the university super-curricular suggestions.
Watch videos from students answering common applicant questions about their lives at Queens' and Cambridge. Six students are featured in the videos, who study Computer Science, Engineering, English, Geography, Law and Medicine and cover all three standard undergraduate years.