- List of tutors
- Term Dates: Information regarding residency and keeping term
- Queens' College Student Handbook: Information and Regulations
- Excess Residence: For those students on the termly scheme on main site
- Tutorial Forms: Change of subject, financial assistance, letters
- University Cards: Damage, loss or theft of University ID Cards
- Transcripts: How to obtain a copy of your College or University Transcript
- Examinations: Information for Undergraduates
- General Admission and Degree Congregations: Information for Graduates and Undergraduates
Distinctions and Awards
- Sam Hadfield Poetry Prize / Henry Frederick Farr Poetry Prize
- College Prizes and Awards: Undergraduates
- University of Southern California Exchange Scheme: An annual exchange programme taking place during Michaelmas Term for a recently graduated undergraduate
College Funding Links
- Munro Studentships
- Spearing Travel Grants: Graduate and Undergraduate Engineers.
- Travel Grants Application Form
- Application for reimbursement of taxi fares
- Hardship Grant Application: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application for reimbursment of Language course
- Q550 Sports Bursaries: provide a contribution to the cost of participation in sport at a University level or a national level in a recognised Blues or Half-Blues sport.
University Funding Links
- Access to Learning Fund (ALF): This funding stream has now closed. No further applications will be considered under ALF.
- Bell, Abbott and Barnes Funds: provide assistance to undergraduate students in financial difficulties, particularly to those suffering unexpected hardship. The eligibility for this fund has been expanded and students studying any of the following courses will be considered: BA (including affiliate students), BTh, MB, BChir, VetMB, MusB, CGCM, MEng, MMath, MSci. Grants are available of £100 to £1,000 (or up to £2,000 in exceptional circumstances). There is one deadline in the middle of each term and you should, well in advance, give details of your financial situation to your Tutor who can apply on your behalf. The deadline for your Tutor to apply is the Division of Term, that is to say, 9th November, 13th February or 14th/21st May (the final date depending on when Easter falls). Late applications cannot be considered until the following term.
- Cambridge Bursary Scheme: Available to both UK and EU students.
- Sources of financial assistance within the University: Isaac Newton Trust
- Hawks Charitable Trust: Closing date for applications is 14 February 2019
University Administration Links
- CamSIS: Cambridge Student Information System (log-on)
- CamCORS: Cambridge Colleges Online Supervision System (log-on)
- University of Cambridge Student Gateway: University information, Services, IT Resources and Policy
- International Student Office: - providing information and support to students from outside the UK
- International Student Office Noticeboard: International opportunities for students