Replacement University Cards

Damage/Loss/Theft of UNIVERSITY ID CARDS 

If you lose your University Card, you should e-mail the Tutorial Reception ( to request a replacement.  There is a charge to cover the cost of lost cards, currently £11, and this will appear on your College bill.

Damaged cards must be returned to the University Card Office, via the Tutorial Office in Essex 5, in order to avoid a charge.  In the case of theft, a Crime Reference Number is required or a charge will be made.

If you sustain unavoidable damage/loss/theft involving your ID Card, then you may apply for a waiver by representing your case to your Tutor.

By submitting a request for a replacement card, you agree to pay the charge, so please do check that you need one, before we order one for you.