International students pay with TransferMate
At Queens’ College, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Queens’ College in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
1. Create an account using the following link. https://queenscollege.transfermateeducation.com/
2. Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method
3. Complete payer details and set up an account
4. Make your payment with the provided instructions
5. Track your payment throughout the process