As a Queens' alum, you have membership of the College for life.
Queens' has been built on the generosity of alumni and friends of the College. We need all those who have benefited through their association with the Queens' to help to support its future. Find out more about our work.
Staying in touch
- For general College enquiries, including punt booking and College open hours, please contact the Porters’ Lodge +44 (0) 1223 335500 or email@example.com.
- For accommodation enquiries, please contact Donna Pullen +44 (0) 1223 768524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Graduation and MA congregation enquiries, please contact the Tutorial Office +44 (0) 1223 335571 or email@example.com.
- For alumni enquiries, please contact +44 (0)1223 331944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure we hold current address details for you so that we can send you the bi-annual alumni magazine, The Bridge, plus invitations to events throughout the year.
- Update your current details with the alumni office.
- Alumni & Development Office (T6&T7 Fisher Building), Queens' College, Cambridge, CB3 9ET, UK.
- Alumni enquiries: email@example.com
- Donations to Queens': firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queens' alumni events: email@example.com
We are located above the Porters' Lodge in T7, on the new side of College. Come out of the Porters' Lodge and turn immediately left. 'T' staircase is a door on your left as you walk down and is signposted to the Development Office. Current students and College alumni are welcome to pop in at any time.
Development Director & Fellow
Mr Rowan Kitt
Rowan deals with principal gifts. He was educated at Durham, Cambridge and London universities and taught History and worked in schools development for almost 20 years. He has been a Fellow of Queens' since 2013.
Head of Department & Stewardship Manager
Ms Francé Davies
Francé manages the Development Office, including department strategy, and is also responsible for managing Queens’ stewardship programme.
Telephone: 01223 768528
Senior Development Officer
Mr Sam Davis
Sam deals with major gift fundraising and manages the Queens' Legacy programme.
Telephone: 01223 768517
Ms Ann Cernek
Ann manages all regular giving, The 1448 Society and telephone fundraising for Queens'. She also works with the Development Director and Senior Development Officer on other specific fundraising projects.
Telephone: 01223 768521
Development Associate - Database & Prospect Research
Development Officer - Communications
Ms Alice Webster
Alice manages alumni communications at Queens'. She produces the bi-annual magazine, The Bridge and maintains the College website and social media pages.
Telephone: 01223 746980
Mrs Margaret Cook
Margaret is the first point of contact in the Alumni Office at Queens' and handles general administration, as well as providing secretarial support to the Development Director.
Telephone: 01223 331944