If you require support from College or an official letter then please apply using the relevant form from this page.
Replacement University Card
Please complete the application form, noting charges may be incurred.
The College can provide letters for official purposes. Please download the relevant form for completion and email to the Tutorial Office.
For undergraduates who wish to be considered for a change of subject
- Change of Subject Application This form should be completed when requesting a change of Tripos. The completed form should be returned to the Tutorial Office (Essex 5). Deadline for completion and return of request is 15th July 2018 (for the 18/19 academic year start).
- Change of Course Request - Management Studies This form should be completed when requesting a change into Management Studies. Please see the section Restricted Subjects for further information.
Excess Residence Application for Christmas 2018: For those students on the Termly Scheme on main site. Excess residence must be booked if you wish to stay in College for any reason after full term ends. Completed forms to be submitted to the Accommodation Officer, Essex 1. Deadline for applications is 1430 hours, Wednesday, 31 October 2018
- Travel Grant Application Form (including The Professor Ajit Singh Travel Award and The Usha S Mehta Travel Award)
- Application for Reimbursement of Language Costs This is relevant to courses undertaken with the University Language Centre, but does not include in-sessional English courses
- Thesis Binding Expenses Claims (PhD students only) - applications should now be made to the University Graduate Hardship Fund
- Financial Hardship Application: Undergraduates
- Financial Hardship: Application: Graduates
- Application for Reimbursment of Taxi Fares
- The Mike Turner Sports Bursary: To provide an outstanding sportsperson(s) financial help to pursue representative competitions in an individual, Olympic-accredited sport with the University or other teams.
- The Eleanor Duck Sports Bursary: To provide assistance to support a Queens' student(s) to pursue high-level sport with the University or other representative team (National, International, British Students etc.) on an amateur basis.
- The Lill Award: To provide an outstanding sportsperson(s) financial help to pursue representative competitions in an individual, Olympic-accredited sport with the University or other teams.
- Q550 Sports Bursaries: Provide a contribution to the cost of participation in sport at a University level or a national level in a recognised Blues or Half-Blues sport. Enquiries/applications should be sent to Dr Graham McShane, Senior Treasurer of the College Union (email@example.com). Deadline for applications - 1700 hrs, Friday 8th February 2019.
- Spearing Travel Grants: To promote technical and industrial visits abroad by engineering students which are not part of their normal coursework. Preference is given to students studying one of the branches of Engineering including: civil, mechanical, electrical and electronic, aeronautical, chemical and manufacturing. Please send a brief justification of the purpose of the visit and an analysis of costs to the Senior Tutor via the Tutorial Secretary. Deadline for applications - 2 March 2018
- Friends of Queens' Music - application for funding: Available to any current undergraduate or graduate student member of Queens', or any Musical Society. Applications may be made in advance with receipts submitted within 30 days of the purchase/event. Deadlines for 2018/19 are: 9 Nov 2018, 15 Feb 2019, 17 May 2019
- Architecture Expense Reclaim Form: Expenses will be reimbursed, with the approval of the Director of Studies, for 50% of the amount spent up to a maximum of £300 in any one acdemic year.
- The Milgate Fund - application for funding. Established to support the academic and educational activities of Queens' undergraduate and graduate students reading Economics.
- The Haszeldine Fund - application for funding. To support undergraduate and graduate Chemistry students. Providing assistance for academic related travel; research projects; books; equipment; dissertation expenses; chemistry events and The Queens' Chemistry Society. Please note: The next award from the Haszeline Fund will be made in MT18