The College has a small Multigym situated in Lyon Court. The Multigym is equipped with two stationary cycles, a leg curl/extension machine, a hip flexion machine, a squat machine, two treadmills, two cross trainers and multi-station with bench press, pull down, a chin-up bar.
2020-2021 – COVID-19 Adjustments for membership
- Membership is limited to a maximum of 300 people, which is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, and runs annually from the 1 October until 30 September of the following year.
- Membership is available only to full time resident members of College, Fellows and Staff.
- Members from previous years have been contacted allocated membership at their request.
- Membership this year will be free of charge, as the Multigym may be closed without notice due to management of COVID-19.
- All users must pre-book a designated slot; this slot allows users to self-clean before and after use. Sessions are limited to 3 per week, per user.
- Access to the Multigym is limited to these slots only, any misuse of the booking system could result in the Multigym being closed, and or memberships being retracted.
- Booking system: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jj6auLpvbosxCudAn-BUZmGuRdrBRzYGxKU05uZkJsQ/edit#gid=0
- New members will only be granted access to the Multigym after they have view the an online induction video and completed a questionnaire – The induction process will be open mid-November (more details will follow).
Interested in joining?
Please watch the induction video below:
Then fill in this online form to confirm you have watched and understood the video.
If you have any questions, please contact the Events Team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the attached risk assessment and posters before using the gym.
Keep the Multigym open, by self-cleaning, packing equipment away and using the booking system appropriately