The College has entered into a block insurance agreement with Endsleigh Insurance, which provides limited basic cover for some of your possessions while they are in your College-provided accommodation. Details of this cover and exclusions will be made available to you separately. Should you wish to make a claim under this insurance, you should deal with Endsleigh directly, not the college.

Check your student cover here