- MagSoc: The St. Margaret’s Society of Queens’ is the Queens’ College Music Society, run by students to provide high quality and exciting musical opportunities, including a Symphony Orchestra, the largest non-audition chorus in Cambridge, a recital series, concerts at the University Concert Hall, and other musical activities in College such as jazz or musical theatre
- Queens’ College Chapel Choir is one of the finest mixed choirs in Cambridge, with a busy schedule of services, concerts, tours and recordings
- Musical activities at Queens' are supported by the Friends of Queens' Music.
- BATS is one of the most renowned theatre groups in the University, performing all sorts of repertoire, from Shakespeare on the lawn in Cloister Court to gritty modern drama or musicals in the Fitzpatrick Hall
- Queens’ is the alma mater of renowned alumni in the world of music and the arts: Paul Greengrass, Joanna Scanlan, Hannah Murray, Stephen Fry, Anna Gillingham, Simon Bird, Roger Michell, Charles Villiers Stanford and many more.
MagSoc concert, Lent 2018 (credit Tristan Selden)