- Garden Parties (two hours in length) are permitted between midday on the last Friday of Full Term until the following Wednesday (inclusive). Party Permission forms must be submitted in the usual way.
- The Dean will not give permission for Garden Parties with musical entertainment (of any kind).
- Due to the crowded events diary during this period, the Tutors will not give permission for any other party or function during this period.
- The Outdoor Film, the MCR Garden Party, the JCR BBQ and the QCBC Supper require special permission from the Dean of College (applications to the Dean of College).
- The May Ball (alternate years) requires Governing Body approval.
- No parties or other functions will be permitted beyond the Wednesday after the end of Full Term.
May Week regulations