College funding links
- Munro Studentships - Deadline for applications - Friday, 29 March 2019
- Sources of financial assistance - General information
- Spearing travel grants: Available to both Graduate and Undergraduate Engineers to fund technical and industrial visits abroad which are not part of the student's normal coursework or research. Please send a brief justification of the proposed visit and an analysis of costs to the Senior Tutor via the Tutorial Secretary. Deadline for applications is Friday, 2 March 2018
- Travel Grants - Deadlines for 2017/18 are: 10 Nov 2017, 16 Feb 2018, 18 May 2018
- Taxi Fares - Reimbursement of taxi fares.
- Hardship Grant Application Form - Graduate Students.
- Hardship Grant Application Form - Undergraduate Students.
- Application for Reimbursement of Language Course Expenses
University funding links
- Bell, Abbott and Barnes Funds - Students studying the following courses will be considered: BA, BTh, MB, BChir, VetMB, MusB, CGCM, MEng, MMath, MSci
- Cambridge Bursary Scheme
- Sources of financial assistance within the University - General information
- Hawks' Charitable Trust - Grants for graduate and undergraduate sporting activities. Deadlines for applications - 13 February 2018
- Crane's Charity - to support students who are ill and who can demonstrate financial need
- Graduate Hardship Funding (for students) - Hardship Funding (information for tutors)
- Undergraduate Hardship Funding