This fund, which is available to any undergraduate or postgraduate student at Queens', supports the musical life of the College.
Examples of expenses reimbursed by the fund include:
- private musical tuition
- to attend a workshop
- public performance
- recording production
- purchase of an instrument
- instrumental maintenance and repair
- manuscript purchase
- equipment purchase
- travel costs related to a musical pursuit
To apply, please read the notes below and complete the form at the bottom of the page. Application deadlines for 2021-22 are 5 November 2021, 11 February 2022, 13 May 2022 and 15 July 2022.
- Applications will be considered four times each academic year. Completed forms must be submitted before the deadline date on which you wish your application to be considered (see above). The outcome of your application will be notified by email.
- Applications for funding may be made in advance, with receipts being submitted within 30 days following the purchase or event.
- Payment will be made via your College account.
- Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org