Yesterday evening we were delighted to meet over 70 alumni at our "Diversity in Finance" London networking reception which was held at Goldman Sachs.
Guests at the event had the opportunity to network with other Queens' members working in Finance and Investment Banking during the networking drinks. Following this, Queens' President Lord Eatwell chaired a panel discussion with five alumni who shared their views on the subject of Diversity within the Finance sector. Lord Eatwell then opened the discussion to questions from the floor and concluded with a brief overview of the current financial situation for the College. Our five panellists were:
- Sally Boyle (1980), International Head of Human Capital Management for EMEA at Goldman Sachs
- Annamaria Koerling (1985), member of Queens’ Investment Committee, Partner at Owl Private Office
- Saba Nazar (1992), Co-Head Global Financial Sponsors at BAML
- Riddhi Bhalla (2002), Director at Bain Capital
- Imran Ahmad (2003), Co-Head Absolute Return Multi-Asset at Investec Asset Management
Thanks to all our panellists for participating in this special event and a particular thank you to Sally Boyle for generously hosting the event at Goldman Sachs.