- Where to put the apostrophe in Queens’.
- Chronology of Queens’ College.
- The Heraldic Arms of Queens’ College.
- The Seals of Queens’ College.
- Reading the Dial in Old Court.
- The Motto of Queens’ College.
- The Patron Saints of Queens’ College.
- Advowsons owned by Queens’ College.
- The history of the Mathematical Bridge.
- The history of the Statutes of Queens’ College.
- Published Histories of Queens’ College.
- The buildings of Queens’ College and their history.
- Bibliography of works relating to the history of Queens’ College.
- Foundresses and Patronesses of Queens’ College.
- List of all Fellows and Presidents of Queens’ College 1448 to date.
- Eminent Alumni, 1448 to present, in date order.
- Members of Queens’ who have become Bishops.
- Members of Queens’ who have become Peers in the House of Lords.
- Members of Queens’ who have become Members of Parliament.
- Members of Queens’ who have become Fellows of the Royal Society.
- Members of Queens’ who have become Fellows of the British Academy.
- Roll of Honour — World War One.
- Roll of Honour — World War Two.
- Queens’ during the Great War.
- The college’s portraits and other paintings may be viewed at the Art UK site.
Individuals of interest
- Alexander Crummell (1819–98): early black rights activist.
- John Hall (1575–1635): Shakespeare’s son-in-law.
- John Michell (1724–93): scientist.
- Why is the Head of Queens’ College called President?
- Who wears what scarf in Queens’?
- The Graces of Queens’ College, with translations into English.
- Theatre and Drama at Queens’ until 1640.
- Queens’ College postage stamps 1883–1885.
- Queens’ House Mission in Rotherhithe, and previously in Peckham 1901–1939.
The Dialmagazine archive 1906–1953
- Queens’ College Scout Troop 1910–1960.
- The Bats - drama society 1942–
- Owlstone Croft history.