Queens’ is a lively community of students, fellows and staff. The College is located at the heart of the city of Cambridge, with good access to University departments and to the town. We are famous for our ancient buildings and riverside site; if you visit, though, you’ll see that the College has evolved throughout its six centuries and that Queens’ as a place and as a community is very much engaged with the present and looking to the future.
Follow the links on this page to find out how to contact us, information about visiting Queens’ and Cambridge, and about the history of the College and the University.
- College news
- College events calendar
- Student newsletters
- Directions for travel to Queens’
- Contact information
- Plan of Queens’ main site
- Information for those planning to visit Queens’ as tourists
- Information for those planning to visit Cambridge as tourists
- College history, facts, and descriptions
- University-wide facts and history