- Research Fellow, University of Cambridge (Judge Business School, CBR Team), Jan 2019 – present
- Research Assistant, University of Cambridge (Faculty of Education, ERI Team), May -Sep 2017
- Teaching Fellow in Education, Al- Azhar University, Gaza- Palestine, 2010- 2012
- Manager of a Center & Lecturer in English - University of Palestine, Gaza- Palestine, 2007-09
- Teacher in English, State Schools, Gaza- Palestine, 1999-2007
- PhD Education, University of Cambridge, 2012-17 (Gates Cambridge Scholar)
- MSc Educational Studies (Higher Education), University of Oxford, 2005-06 (Said Foundation Scholar)
- BA in English Language and Literature, Al-Azhar University, Gaza- Palestine, 1994-98
Higher Education; Political Economy; Conflict-affected areas; MENA (Middle East and North Africa); Social justice and Development; Symbolic violence; Interdisciplinary/ multidisciplinary studies.
I am a Research Fellow at Cambridge Judge Business Research School, currently working with the Center for Business Research on a GCRF project entitled: ''Research for Health in Conflict: Developing Capabilities, Partnerships and Research in the Middle East and North Africa (R4HC- MENA)''. My work focuses on analyzing the political economy of health in the Gaza Strip.
- Queens' Postdoctoral Research Associate