Queens' is one of the largest colleges in Cambridge, with a community of more than 1,200 students, Fellows and staff. Historically, however, it has also been one of the most under-endowed colleges. The endowment has almost doubled over the last 15 years, through careful investment and generous support from our alumni and friends, but we are still a considerable distance from the endowment required to support all the activities of the College and its fabric to a satisfactory level.
The long-term fundraising priorities remain Teaching & Research, Student Support of all types, the endowment and the College estate.
- All donations to Queens' College are gratefully received. There are a variety of ways to make a gift to Queens' and to ensure that your donation is tax efficient.
- We have a number of current fundraising projects, including Fellowships in the name of Lord Eatwell (the President) and Dr Robin Walker.
- We are delighted to be able to share news of recent endowment of Fellowships and Funds for student support.
- The Arthur Armitage Society recognises those alumni, their relatives and friends of Queens’ who are generously giving or have left legacies to the College.
- The 1448 Society recognises loyal donors who give to Queens' on a regular basis.
- Our fundraising promise outlines the commitment made to alumni, donors and other supporters.
Photo, right: Aarushi Sahore (2018), recipient of the Sigmund Sternberg Studentship, with Michael Sternberg (1970) at the 2019 Garden Party.