Please see the below for more information. This page will be contain the most up-to-date information; you are kindly encouraged to check it regularly.
Visits to Queens’ College by alumni
The College is currently closed to all visitors, including alumni. If you wish to meet with the Development Director, please contact his assistant, Margaret Cook, to book a phone call, Skype or FaceTime meeting by email or by telephone on 01223 331944.
It is likely that no events will take place until, perhaps, August or September.
- Commemoration & Ceremony of Benefactors & The Benefactors’ Feast, Sunday 26th April 2020. This event has been cancelled and all invitees will be eligible for next year’s occasion, provisionally scheduled for Sunday 25th April 2021.
- The Blues Dinner, Wednesday 6th May 2020 – cancelled. All donors to The Nelson Blues Fund will be invited to next year’s dinner, provisionally scheduled for Wednesday 12th May 2021.
- MA High Table Dining, Wednesday 20th May 2020 – cancelled.
- 2000 & 2010 Joint Anniversary Reunion Dinner, Saturday 20th May – postponed. At present, we will endeavour to combine:
- the 2000 matriculants with the 2001 20th Anniversary Reunion Dinner, to be held Saturday 5th June 2021
- the 2010 matriculants with the 2011 10th Anniversary Reunion Dinner, scheduled for Saturday 15th May 2021.
- The John Eatwell Fellowship Celebration Dinner, Wednesday 17th June 2020 – postponed. This dinner will be rescheduled with all eligible donors informed as soon as practicable as to a new date.
- The Garden Party:
- The Alumni Garden Party, including Family Day – cancelled.
- The 1448 Society & The Arthur Armitage Society Garden Party, (including donors to The John Eatwell Fellowship), Sunday 21st June 2020 – cancelled.
Accommodation in College
Please contact our Accommodation Officer to find out more information regarding current and future accommodation bookings