Unfortunately, due to the unfolding health situation in the UK and internationally, a number of upcoming alumni events have been postponed or cancelled. Please see our FAQs page for more information. We apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused.
We kindly ask that you do not transmit credit card details to us by email. We are able to accept these details by post or telephone only.
For all event enquiries organised by the Alumni & Development Office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boars Head Dinner: Sunday 21st March 2020 - cancelled. Please note this event is organised by Charlotte Harrop, not the Alumni Office.
- 'Farewell & Welcome' Drinks Reception at the Harvard Club in New York City: Tuesday 24th March 2020 - cancelled. All attendees should already have received an email and will receive a full refund shortly.
- The Cambridgeshire Regional Dinner - cancelled. Please note this event is organised by Simon Mentha (1977), Stuart Dyer (1993) and Gemma Tuxford (1993), who can be contacted by email.
- The Commemoration & Ceremony of Benefactors and Benefactors' Feast: Sunday 26th April 2020 (by invitation only). This event has been cancelled and all invitees will be eligible for next year’s occasion, provisionally scheduled for Sunday 25th April 2021.
- Blues Dinner: Wednesday 6th May 2020 – cancelled. All donors to The Nelson Blues Fund will be invited to next year’s dinner, provisionally scheduled for Wednesday 12th May 2021.
- High Table Dining: Wednesday 20th May 2020 - cancelled.
- 2000 & 2010 Joint Anniversary Reunion Dinner: Saturday 30th May 2020 - postponed. At present, we will endeavour to combine:
- the 2000 matriculants with the 2001 20th Anniversary Reunion Dinner, to be held Saturday 5th June 2021
- the 2010 matriculants with the 2011 10th Anniversary Reunion Dinner, scheduled for Saturday 15th May 2021.
- The Queens' College Boat Club May Bumps Garden Party: Saturday 13th June 2020 (by invitation only) - cancelled.
- The John Eatwell Fellowship Dinner: Wednesday 17th June 2020 (by invitation only) – postponed. This dinner will be rescheduled with all eligible donors informed as soon as practicable as to a new date.
- The Garden Parties: Sunday 21st June 2020 - all cancelled.
- The 1448 Society & Arthur Armitage Society Garden Party, including donors to the John Eatwell Fellowship, in the President's Garden (by invitation only)
- The Alumni Garden Party, including Family Day, in the Fellows' Garden (all invited)
- 1960 & Before Reunion Luncheon: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Looking Ahead (2020-21)
- Reunion Lunch, for women who matriculated in 1980: Saturday 31st October 2020
- 1980 40th Anniversary Reunion Dinner: Saturday 31st October 2020
Details of additional reunion dinners in 2020-21 will be announced in due course.