Searching student library books/ebooks
- Use iDiscover to search all Cambridge libraries in one search. Holdings of individual libraries are indicated at the bottom of catalogue records. By logging into 'My Library Account' you can access your loan record and renew/reserve books form Queens' College Library.
- 'Newton: Colleges P-W' provides a more old fashioned interface which some readers prefer.
Searching Queens' Old Library collections (early printed books & manuscripts)
- Pre 1827 printed and manuscript holdings can be searched using Thomas Hartwell Horne's 3 vol. Catalogue of the Library of St. Margaret and St. Bernard, commonly called Queens' College in the University of Cambridge (London, 1827). Copies are held in Queens' and many other research libraries.A digitised copy of Horne's Queens' Library catalogue (in 2 vols.) can be browsed and searched online via the internet Archive: Volume I ; Volume II ; Subject index ; Name Index
- Queens' college Western Manuscripts are catalogued in M.R. James A descriptive catalogue of the Western manuscripts in the library of Queen's college, Cambridge (Cambridge, 1905). A digitised copy can be accessed via the Internet Archive.
- Manuscripts (including non-western) that were owned by Queens' in the early 19th century were catalogued at the end of Volume II (pp. 997-9) of Thomas Hartwell Horne's Catalogue of the Library of St. Margaret and St. Bernard, commonly called Queens' College in the University of Cambridge (London, 1827). The Descriptions and an Index are available online via the digitised copy on the Internet Archive