Society or Club AGMs
- Society or Club AGMs may take place at any time during the day, but must be concluded no later than 7.45 p.m.
- AGMs are business meetings (College definitions) where no alcohol is served. The Dean of College will not give permission for alcoholic drinks to be served at AGMs.
- AGM business should normally be completed within 2 hours.
- Make a provisional room booking with Bursars Secretary (2 hr slot).
- Fill in a meeting permission form which should be returned to the Dean of College for approval. Seven days notice is required.
If your AGM normally takes place at a Club/Society dinner – you should seek permission for such a dinner (and not for an AGM).