Today, we look forward to hosting an afternoon in conversation with Europe's leading entrepreneurs and investors, addressing the question: 'Could the world's most valuable company be built from the UK?'
We are delighted that a number of Queens' Fellows and alumni are taking part in this sold out discussion.
Atomico and Queens’ College host an afternoon of talks and panel discussions with Europe’s leading Investors and Entrepreneurs, including:
- Niklas Zennström (Founder of Skype and VC fund Atomico) on why now is the best time to be a startup founder in Europe
- Demis Hassabis (1994, Fellow Benefactor and Founder of Deepmind) and Siraj Khaliq (1997, Founder of Climate Corp) on their journeys from Queens’ College undergraduates to founding and scaling leading technology companies
- David Cleevely (Queens' Fellow Commoner, Serial Founder and Cambridge Angel) on starting companies in Cambridge and the role of Cambridge Angels
- Stewart McTavish (Founding Director of ideaSpace) on the work ideaSpace is doing to build a community of people starting high impact new ventures in Cambridge
- Founders Niklas, Demis and Ben Medlock (Founder of Swiftkey) on scaling businesses that use innovative technology to solve real world problems
- Investors Anne Glover (Amadeus Capital), Robert Dighero (Passion Capital), Siraj (Atomico), Suranga Chandratillake (Balderton Capital) and Wendy Tan White (Entrepreneur First) on the evolution of Venture Capital in Europe and what you should be looking for as a European founder today