Queens' is a large, centrally-located college. It is characterised by openness and informality, making it modern, welcoming and comfortable. At the same time Queens' is still a place of historical beauty and charm.
Your choice of college is important - it will be your academic, intellectual, cultural and social centre during your time at Cambridge.
We can offer:
- Accommodation on the main College site for three years
- All Freshers can have an en-suite room (or dedicated private bathroom)
- A full catering service but the option to self-cater with kitchenettes on each landing
- Transparent pricing for rooms - no hidden extras or compulsory meal purchases
- An internet socket in every room and wireless access throughout the College
- A theatre, gym, squash courts and punt hire on the main site
- A large, central location beside the Cam with easy access to lectures, libraries and the centre of Cambridge
- A bus-stop outside college for a direct link to the Clinical School at Addenbrookes and major science departments in West Cambridge
Open Days are an excellent way to find out about the college. Potential applicants are welcome to visit at any time: just make yourself known at the Porters' Lodge in Silver Street. You can also find out lots more about what goes on through the website or request a prospectus here.
CUSU's alternative prospectus - find out what some of our students think about Queens' .
Find out more information about the Choir and our Choral or Organ Scholarships.