For the academic year 2016-17, graduate students in these subjects will have a Director of Studies within Queens' - Mr Rowan Kitt - who is a Fellow and the Director of Development.
(Tutor to these students for 2016-17 is Dr Howard Jones who deals with any pastoral, funding, payments and accommodation issues) email@example.com
2) Business Contacts Network
- There will be opportunities to make links through the Queens' Business Contacts Network, which is run by the Development Office. Please book a time to work through specific requests for business contacts among the Queens' alumni body (based on company, industy or location) with Rowan Kitt via his PA, Becky Heath, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni are warmly invited to act as a Business Contact for current students if needed. Please let Becky Heath know if you can help.
There will be several events that students can attend that will add to their Cambridge experience and help build their College network:
19 October, 2016, Queens' Distinguished Lecture in Law (if you have a special interest in Law)
- Guest Speaker: Lord Grabiner QC on 'Patel v. Mirza - Illegality and Restitution explained by the Supreme Court.' Location: Fitzpatrick Hall in College. Just come along.
2 November, 2016: Queens' Investment Finance Networking event at Goldman Sachs, Fleet St, London
- Speakers: Dr Ramana Ramaswamy (1986) - Autonomy Capital, Dr Robert Barnes (1989) - CEO of Turquoise; chaired by The President, Lord Eatwell
- Please let Mrs Fran Wagstaff know if you can attend this event.