Events are organised for alumni and by alumni both at College and around the world.
We kindly ask that you do not transmit credit card details to us by email. We are only able to accept these details by post or telephone only.
- Hong Kong Networking Reception: Tuesday 11 April 2017
Cambridge Regional Dinner: Thursday 27 April 2017
- 2007 10th Reunion Dinner: Saturday 6 May 2017
- 1997 20th Reunion Dinner: Saturday 20 May 2017
- Alumni Family Day & Garden Party: Sunday 25 June 2017
- The Arthur Armitage Society & 1448 Society Garden Party:Sunday 25 June 2017
- ‘1957 & Before’ Reunion Lunch: Wednesday 20 September 2017
- 1977 & 1978 Reunion Dinner: Saturday 11 November 2017
High Table Dining
Wednesday 10 May 2017
More details can be found on the High Table Dining page.
The College is very pleased to involve parents of students in the community of Queens', both whilst their children are here and beyond.
1st Year parents
Whilst your child settles into College, you will be invited to tea in Old Hall, a tour of the medieval architecture of the College and a short talk from the Senior Tutor and Development Office about how the College works (Saturday 30th September 2017).
2nd Year parents
Second years' parents' dinner
3rd Year parents
Graduation Day Luncheon